Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

5 month hiatus...

Hello out there. I feel guilty that I haven't blogged in 5 months. Yes, it has been a little too long.
I don't have a good excuse, other than I've been focusing on a lot of different things such as:
  • a new job
  • trying to work out / run on a more consistent occasion (I'm getting ready to run the Peachtree on July 4th...there may be a little walking involved too.)
  • go to bed earlier
  • read more
  • spend more time with my hubby & the junebug
  • not watch so much TV (except for my absolute musts - New Girl and Grimm, which I'm totally in withdrawal from right now)
  • oh yeah...and a major overhaul to our yard






Anyway, I think it's time to get blogging again...I still owe some Country Klub Recipes, and I'll be traveling to Portland later this month for some craft beers, good food and time outdoors, so lots to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment