Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Early Valentine's Day

Since Valentine's Day falls on a Monday, it was necessary to celebrate on Sunday, as business doesn't really pay attention to holidays that center around love.

Anyway, today was filled with new adventures and a delicious dinner!

The hubby bought me a Hybrid Cannondale Quick 3 bicycle (in brilliant blue); we then rode 7.5 miles in what seemed to be nice 60 degree weather but it is still February and a cold breeze was definitely in place. I had fun and am looking forward to more outings on the new bike, especially when Vladi's new one gets here in a couple of weeks. Today, he has a road bike, which I vehemently refused, as I'm just not a speed demon, and to make it more enjoyable, he opted to get a hybrid too, so we could ride together.
What a sweet husband!!

Then, off to a dinner of sushi, which after riding for the first time in...well who's counting...we had worked up the appetite and no-guilt mentality.

Edible Art.




Now a movie in Serbian to help my studies. By the way I'm learning Serbian, and officially started studying/practicing this week. Gotta be ready for the trip to Serbia.

Happy Early Valentine's Day...hope it's filled with goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Learning Serbian--that sounds so interesting! And what a happy Valentine's day. I don't eat fish, but I still love sushi--just had it last Wednesday night and thoroughly enjoyed my sweet potato roll, edamame, and gyoza. :)

    ReplyDelete