Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

It's not hard to love Valentine's Day...all the pink and red, sweet goodness, frosted cupcakes, chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries. I think I see a trend here. But really, love is something we experience on a daily basis in many different forms. Valentine's day is just a reminder that we should be thankful for all the love we have in our life.

So, the next couple of posts will be dedicated to love.


But first, a few things that make me smile, i'm thankful for and love:


Random surprises (big and small) that make my day.

This morning my husband, brought me a vanilla frosted donut with cute little heart-shaped sprinkles! I knew he was getting donuts but the sprinkles just did it.



Massages or belly rubs if you're a dog.

(Kahlua, Aaron and Traci's baby)



Saturday treats....whatever that may be.

(Juno, a.k.a. The June Bug, our baby)


When artists share music...


(Montana Skies, the awesome cello-guitar duo)



Little kids who are just too cute for words!




Family Gatherings.




Sunsets.




Beer Festivals with Friends.





Romantic snow dusted cities.





Witnessing Proposals.





My husband.


2 comments:

  1. This certainly brightest my Saturday morning with smiles and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very sweet--all of it. I want a husband who brings me sweet treats! And that monogram mug (Anthropologie, right?). Happy early V-Day--I love it too, even though I'm single. :)

    ReplyDelete