Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday night travel.

Who said travel was glamorous?
New York was great this week. Cold. Snowy. Truly what you think of when you think of the big apple during the winter. However, word of advice...boots. If you're going to NYC with a chance of snow. Please invest in good warm boots that will keep your feet warm and dry. I have boots with me but I'm also now carrying back a little extra salt and sand on them. Oh well, they're easy to clean. Also another criteria for the boots.

In the south we're not always really that practical about our fashion and apparel purchases. But then, why should we be. It's 55 degrees or warmer 11 months of the year. And we drive everywhere.

Obviously I'm babbling because the people watching is not that interesting in LGA this evening.

Ok. Here's to my dinner and hopefully a good flight home. More later on spots I hit up in the city this week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for airport bars--they're the only thing that gets me through long layovers!!

    ReplyDelete