Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

24 Days of Thanks: #17

#17. Music

So you could ask, why am I thankful for Music. Well, because there are so many genre's of music, and they all have their own amazing qualities regarding of your preference.

For me, I love all music. It's really the mood that I'm in that dictates my preference - soulful, upbeat, melancholy, or those beats that just get you dancing. But, the fact that I have the ability to listen to the music of my choice whenever I want, and that someone had the innate ability to create it, is what I'm most thankful for.

A few samplings.....

Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D
Enya


M. Ward:


Morgan Page
Ferry Corsten
Coldplay
The Beatles
Rolling Stones
Patsy Cline


Fleet Foxes:


Mozart
Beethoven
Mumford & Sons
Florence & the Machine
Radiohead
Iron & Wine


Goldfrapp:


Shiny Toy Guns
Faithless
Gustav Holst - The Planets
Simon & Garfunkel
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Feist
Nero
BT


Foster the People:


and the list goes on......



No comments:

Post a Comment