Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

24 Days of Thanks in Review

During the month of November, I set out on a mission to capture 24 things I'm thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. The assignment was very thought provoking and made me realize that I have so much to be truly thankful for...and there are way more than 24 things, people, places, etc. that I'm thankful for. And I should remember to be thankful everyday, not just the 24 days I have been concentrating on doing so.

And with that in mind, I have one more thank you to write for the moment...a thank you to all of you, who have been reading my blog for the last 11 months, and for those who have continued to encourage me. Thank you for stopping by The June bug Theory blog and letting me share just a few of my thoughts.

And in case you missed the list, here it is in it's entirety...24 Days of Thanks:

24. My birthday
23. My house
22. Good luck charms
21. Built-in Dishwashers
20. The ability to travel
19. Caffeine
18. Laughter
17. Music
16. Health
15. Wine
14. The Internet & Wikipedia
13. The little things in life
12. Nature & Animals
11. Friends
10. Technology
09. Freedom
08. Sweets
07. Great Neighbors
06. Grandmother
05. Mom
04. Dad
03. Juno
02. Hubby
01. Family

Be sure to check out my next assignment...the 12 days of Christmas...coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment